Monday, July 5, 2010

New Zealand: Te Puke - I do SHOP II

My bad.

I promised i will update as much as possible but has been a week i ignored my blog.

Not because i've move out or something like this but simply i . am . lazy .

And sorry again coz i'm not goin to update my bungy jumping blog, because i have like 500 photos to choose and i lazy to do this now. For now, i prefer something simple and bored.

Like my shopping :D :D :D

Alright i brought 2 backpacks to NZ, one daypack i bought from UK and another laptop bag i got it free from an assignment when i was a reporter last year.

Daypack i borrow to Sun, and Sun has killed him.

Laptop bag is fine but its tore and old. Like below.



I has been seeking a suitable laptop bag / daypack, i worried my laptop bag will no longer last, but the bag i like is neither expensive or not suitable for laptop or daypack use, until i heard there are a great offer in Kathmandu, an outdoor clothing and equipment store in NZ (http://www.kathmandu.co.nz/)

Allow me to do a shout out.

IVAN YONG! You will certainly love this store i tell you! Click the link and see what's the deal and what's in the store.

Alright so i went to Kathmandu, and i got something back.


A transformer bag.

Unbelievable? Believe it.











The only thing i dislike is the color, well, but i cant be choosy, this bag itself is nice and exactly what i'm looking for.

Oh yea it can be transformed as a small baggage as well! The laptop layer is big enough to put clothes for 2 days trip!

So your question might be, the price right?


Chill Babby chill, it isn't that expensive!


So its only $70!!

Ok next, bungy jumping, REAL REAL ONE!!!! I PROMISE x1000000!

Thanks for reading. :D












Tauranga, NZ
20100705, 0803pm
Rach in finger pain mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment