Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Zealand: Motueka - The Blogger's birthday celebration

4th of December always a special day.

Because its MY BIRTHDAY! =)

But well, i don't tend to spread out that 4th of dec is my birthday, but people just know, well, facebook =)

The special thing of this year is, i met someone that share a same birthday with me! I only met 3 in my whole life, 2 of the 3 i met in NZ!

One of them is Frankie from Hong Kong, he invited me for dinner a week before our birthday, and i asked him stupid question what is the dinner for? Someone leaving?

And Frankie answered stupidly, he said just dinner.

Till the day before dinner i just realised the next day is our birthday!








Love the simply but cozy birthday dinner from everyone!

Heart the little photo that made by Evita and Yuan Ting, also the wine!

Love you all! You guys has gave me an unforgettable birthday!








Motueka, NZ
20101215, 0132pm
Rach in preparing for travel mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment