Sunday, May 22, 2011

China: HangZhou - The beauty of XiHu

Xihu (west lake) is the main attraction of HangZhou, this damn hell huge lake is surrounding whole province, you can see part of the lake every where here.

As i mentioned earlier, i didn't plan well for this trip, i just wanna escape from Malaysia, so i don't bother to do research on this trip, all i know is Xihu.

Throughout the weeks i only went out to get chai bao (vege bun, yum! but i forgot to take a pic.), stay in room for writing (i done half of my book there), hanging around in the town, get myself missing and etc.

I don't feel like travelling, but living in this city, this somehow make me feel so good, feel peace tho.

I been Xihu almost everyday, just i cant get this lake away from my whole trip (damn its just everywhere!), but this lake is beautiful, especially in winter.

I mean i saw some picture of this lake before i been there, and everyone was saying autumn or spring is the best season to visit HangZhou, but i choose winter wtf.

Ok i like winter, but i'm not dying to see snow, God loves me so much, He lets HangZhou to be snowed for 3 days. 3 WHOLE DAYS!

Most of the pic taken in the day after snow storm, i don't know why i felt upset but heck this is the scene that i don't think you can see from other dumbass backpacker's blog like me, the winter Xihu.

I know i talk a lot, now scroll down and have some pic.

Ok, last sentence, i promise. I love Xiao P performance in the series of photos, just nice!


See the bike? That's electronic and rent in everywhere!



Lake side



This lake is as huge as a sea, damn



LengFeng Tower



Swinging my leg



So i got warned XD



a bridge



Flooding house. Weeeii!! ok a house-ship



On the bridge


Trust me, this is not bank, it is a bridge



As big as a street



This is my current wallpaper



Taking pic in the middle of the road always please me



Ok i confirm i take this before snow storm.



Sun set



Good to spend a nice evening here



A park surrounding the lake, so this is part of the park XD



I love the tone!



Nice sun set



That's Bing Tang Hu Lu, fresh strawberry covered by crunchy candy. Yum!



Obviously there is a bridge, ok i forget the bridge name, not even the Chinese, something like broken something something (hey that's old Chinese ok!), but that's a story about this bridge, something like a white snake, and green snake, and a... man... and... meeting point... hmmmm... errr...

Yea, something like this.

Ok you may allow to say the F word to me.


Next post will be Shanghai, not much photo but yea i got some nice one thought.

Stay tuned!










Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20110523, 1008pm
Rach in booking air ticket again mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment