Monday, July 4, 2011

Malaysia: Tanjung Sepat - Lover Bridge

Hey.

Tanjung Sepat just a little bit further of Morib. A small town with a beautiful bridge.

I really would love to do more description, but i just got back from a trip yesterday, i feel sick yet i cant skip my work today, i have no extra brain cells to recall back the detail of the trip. Just if you want to know the detail, pm me.

Now, allow me to go straight to the photos of the day.


Low tide



War?



Stepping on the journey



Wooden bridge



"Someday, i will be on boat like this and fish with real fisherman." I told myself so



Never forget to turn back and look at the path that you've passed by.



Clear sky, but not not blue.



Jenn



Heading back always harder to go forward for me



Fisherman fish



Holly shit



I've never seen this kind of fish before



Penguin alike XD



with this pair of sandal and chain, i walked through 6 countries and more than 10 cities.



Way back


Not a very good weather that day, clear but not blue sky. I tuned to oldies movie tone, love it as looks like some kind of old movie or movie scene.

Good to spend sometime sitting on the edge of the bridge, with empty mind and looking at the horizon.

Prefect.

I miss sea already.

Alright next post, Night in Mallaca.

Will be back.









Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
201107014, 0824pm
Rach in Happy Birthday to Elaine mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment