Friday, November 26, 2010

New Zealand: Kaikoura - Whale watch in Kaikoura

I know, i'm sorry ok?

I know been a while i'm not update any, just believe or not, i'm busy in NZ, e-ve-ry-day.

Alright i went to Kaikoura couple of weeks, for crayfish and whale!

This is the first time i watch whale, the biggest fish in the world by myself! How excited! Of course not entire whale but its good enough to have such experience to get so close with whale.

Kaikoura have only one whale watch company, the whole trip is bout 3 hours, cost me $145, except whale you got the chance to watch dolphin too! Like i did.

Early in the morning by 7, Marcus aka the daddy send Emily and I to the port, not very good weather and the boat is kind of swing, but never make us feel sick, because we were so close with whale!


Searching for the whale for an hour and finally the captain found whale, that's biggest kind of whale called Blue Whale, all of us running out and capture the scene of whale breathing, and of course, the most beautiful whale tail scene!



This is the way the captain attract whale.

















Sorry for Xiao P because he is not a DSLR, but he did try very hard to get the best scene! Like below!


And on the way back to the port, we meet a big group of dolphin!

I'm sorry that i forget i can take video instead of photo, and i fail to capture the scene when dolphin jump up the water. But its very joyful when saw a big group of dolphin jumping and swimming in the sea :D







Next, crayfish!

Stay tuned!















Motueka, NZ
20101126, 0525pm
Rach in rushing to work mood!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh~~~ I love both whale and dolphin~~~ pink one I saw (in ur blog T_T)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why my comment not here ady one~~~ SOB!! Chel Chel doesn't love me anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just change the setting la, i wanna moderate before publish out all comments, too many spam la dear. Haha the group of dolphin is amazing, especially when they swim and jump in the sea.

    ReplyDelete