Monday, September 1, 2008

Announcement

i know i shouldn't let my readers wait for my recent, but I AM IN HOLIDAY okey?!

Finally, done the hell giler tough 3 months for the stupid degree cert, it was like a nightmare, and i cant believe i had overcome such a hell 3 months that i ever have in my life.

First of all, this not gonna be long post, juz to tell my readers am might not goin to update my blogs for at least 2 weeks, cause.....

I'M GOING TO BACKPACKING IN EURO AND LONDON~!!

i guess will hardly to get internet access and i have very limited and tight budget, anyway i will try online if there hv free Internet access.

So people juz pray for me, pray for a safe journey and i will be back~!



Liverpool, UK
20080901, 1208pm
Rach in enjoying nothing-to-do mood.

1 comment:

  1. Ya...true...can imagine 2 whole weeks cannot chat with you and joke with you! Take good care and have a wonderful trip! Hope hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete