Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quick update

no photo blog, am online in Mc Donald coz the stupid hostel will charge on the Wi-Fi, Mc. Donald is the only choice yet the line is lousy, damn slow wen uploading photos.

this is the last 2 days that i stay in London, which mean i goin back to malaysia after 2 days~!!! Gosh i cant wait to meet my frens and long lost Malaysia FOOD!

this blog gonna b the short blog coz i hv too many things to share with my readers, yet i hv no idea how to start with. Just simply tell my readers tat am doin fine, meet some great people in the hostel and am getting enjoy to being alone in London :)

opps, if Zoe is reading this blog, she will get mad, ahahahahaha.. she's the one accompany me and became my private GPS in London for few days. :P

alright goin to end this blog, will upload soon (hopefully, all my photos with Ivan and the rest of my coursemates), will try to recall my memory and upload as detail as possible :P




London, UK
20080916, 0915pm
Rach in enjoy being backpacker mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment