Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Words for my readers

I'M BACK~! Finally am home, my malaysia's home. But am still in very lazy mood, bz to meet friends and having my malaysia makan tour in this few days, of course rest very well, travel is tiring, especially backpack.

Well am not goin to write much, am waiting my personal writer come back from Manchester and update for me (ahahaha, you know am talking bout you). While waiting him back, better upload some photos or my readers will mad (yes Megan, i know you really mad now ;P). I would like to upload more but those photos aren't with me, so juz wait patiently readers~!



The Winged Victory of Samothrace, Louvre Museum, Paris.

Paris traditional market

Disneyland Village, Paris


Arc De Triomphe with me


The hostel that i stayed in London


No comments:

Post a Comment