Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Emo-ing

I know i know, am freaking lazy, is been while i didn't update my blog, so now am here, at least write something to keep my readers, and record down what i have done in this few days.

Went to interview in a magazine, and got the call from the magazine in yesterday, will start working by next monday. Aihhh... and is time to say bye-bye to my student life, and toward the brand new stage of my life soon. So, am officially a reporter, as well as a event organizer in Business and Financial Magazine (BizFinMag). Finally, i have achieved my dream, gonna fight for my future and my life!

Went to Malacca makan tour with Elaine and Eva, stayed in backpacker's hostel, it was a great experienced, meet lot of great people like James and Paul who came from England, also another 4 Hong Kong students who studying in S'pore (i wonder why am always meet Hong Kong people le~!). The owner of the hostel, Howard was great, friendly and humor, really love backpacking, and am planning for another backpack trip now!

And sorry this is another no-photo-post. If you guyz know how lousy of my phone camera and i have no camera. Anyway i don't think is it a big deal for me, as what i always said, the best picture is in your mind, not in the camera. Of course taking photo in your journey could help u recall or record or remind the every single things in your journey, i was thinking if the thing in your journey that you are not manage to remember, what for remember it? Keep the best scene of your journey in your mind, and the scene could never appear in your photo. Oh am emo-ing.. Just recall back the euro trip and backpacking in London, am not remember every single thing, but everything that appearing in my mind now is so clear in my mind, and i know camera could never draw the images, the atmospheres, the scenes, and the experiences by photos. :)

Gosh, i started to miss the OLD DAYS :-)




Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20081001, 1040pm
Rach in emo-ing mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment