Saturday, October 18, 2008

Is my update man!

Yes i'm lazy, damn lazy

Even though am having my offday now, still feel lazy to update my blog, and i know if am not going to update my blog, properly i will not update ever after this.

So, am going to make a quick one.

Well, am back~! ok i know is bullshit, i did mentioned in previous entry :P..

Well, am start working :-(...

2 days right after i came back from UK, i went to an interview with Business and Financial Magazine, which contacted me while i was still in Liverpool, but i was still studying that time, so i can only told them maybe contact them after i back.

Right before i flew back to Malaysia, i just gave a try to sent an email to asked for any job available, and surprisingly i got the reply very soon and dated me for an interview 2 days after i reached Malaysia.

So, i went for interview, one week later i got the call that am hired.

And i started my work as a reporter in Business and Financial Magazine. Is tough and tiring, but as what my dad told me, this is my choice and i have to going on anyway. I'm really lucky to have good boss and consultant, also friendly and helpful colleague, even though the job is really tiring, but i'm actually pretty enjoy the job.

Thinking to chop my hair down la..

Opps.. why am i suddenly pop this out? Just feel wanna chop my hair down, represent as a begining of another stage of my life...

Maybe later u guyz will catch my new hair style picture later!


cookie still cookie, he always waiting for me when am not home :-)

the Business and Financial Magazine


My first name card in my life




20081018, 1225pm
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Rachel in wanna chop her hair down mood

No comments:

Post a Comment