Sunday, November 2, 2008

3rd entry in a single day


LingLing, Keyba (Me), 啊棗, Hua Tai Tai, KuChiMind (PPC)
missing old day..... and my HAIR~!!!!!
gosh i'm feel regret to chop my hair down... :(

i must b sot jor, 3 entries per day. The purpose of this blog is ACTUALLY to greet 啊棗 to become new blogger, but then i cant even search one pic that took with her, i only found this and make me recall the good old day. So decided to post this on and i wanna ask u........ 啊棗 u say la, is it u curi-curi beh song me, why tak dah take picture with me har! >,<

(5 minutes later)...

*deep breath* i miss u all girls.. i miss the old days.. muarck ~~ thanks for giving me such good memory :)

2 comments:

  1. where i dare to not song o keyba~~~~ i also dnno y i no picture with u....... i dunno i dunno i dunno~~~~~~~~~~

    i miss all de days too~~~ sobbbb~~~

    ReplyDelete