Thursday, November 20, 2008

update

today suppose is a wonderful day as finally i can back home earlier. I have an assignment in Mid Valley and it was ended bout 4, i was actually planned to collect some information from a client right after the assignment and go back home directly, but in the mid of the launching, i received my dad's call and he told me granny has been sent to hospital due on high fever for 2 days.

so i rushed back to Sungai Buloh, where my granny home and meet my dad there to go to hospital together. But the traffic jam and horrible rain made me reached to granny home in one and half hours from Mid Valley to Sungai Buloh. So met my dad, and went to hospital together.

luckily granny is much more better after sent into hospital, all of us (uncles, grandpa and dad) felt realise too, according to what doctor said, granny can be discharge by tomorrow. From tension to release, made me feel like really really tired, and tomorrow gonna rush to Klang for the rehersal of Carnival again, and i will spend my weekend in Klang for the carnival too. Gosh, can i have some holidays?

this post gonna be no photos post, i don't even have the time to take random photo by my mobile, i bet you won't like to know my schedule, it's scary, seriously. Anyway i insist to update my blog, and i'm happy to influence Mei Yee to start blogging too! Welcome to blogspot Mei Yee :-).

xxxx

conversation between me and my dad

We were watching a chinese drama when having our dinner, the background of the story is bout a war between 2 China Kings, which fight for the land and etc etc. So when one of the King and his troops got stucked in a cave by the another one, all of us (my family) try to predict what's going to happen in the next.

Me: Babby u say will they all die in the cave or not?
Dad: Sure, 100%.
Me: Why are you so sure bout that o?
Dad: How many years from the war time to today o? if they still not die also not is human already, they are mummy liao lo.
Me: ......

I just feel don't want talk to him, and so for my family.


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20081120, 0855pm
Rach in very tiring mood

No comments:

Post a Comment