Saturday, November 29, 2008

free weekend

I promised, this is not a lazy blog, i'll write a little bit more.

For those who do not understand Chinese, the previous entry was bout my expression on my grannny after she was sent to hospital last week. The whole week i rushed from office to hospital, just wanna comfort granny, let her know am here for her.

All i can say is.. she's not really good, but at least at this moment (juz back from visiting her) she's much more better, at least be able to talk something with me, i guess i can have a good sleep tonight :-)

Po, don't be worry, everyone is here, we love you, so please love yourself too. I want you to come to my graduation ceremony. :-)

I was so busy in the past 2 weeks, till i have no time to play with my little Cookie, and as what mum told me, Cookie seems like something wrong, he cant stop scacthing his ear and mourning everytime her scatch it, make me worry much, gonna send him to check soon.


Cookie please forgive jie jie as i have lesser time for you, but you know i love you right?

Finally, i can stay home in this weekend~! It is not a big deal for most of the people but definately not for a reporter cum event organizer ok? I treasure this weekend much and have a well plan to enjoy this weekend, but.....



Click for larger image

Click for larger image
Mum yelling at me on the mess of my room, i agree with her that this is not like a girl's room, even though i'm 100% a girl. Mum wants me to tiny up all my rubbish (she described so) before i went out...

i used 3 hours to clear all my stuffs, and become like this....




I know it looks messy still ok? but i don't want to spend my weekend in keeping my room~~~!!!!
So, i went out when mum was preparing lunch, haha.


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20081129, 0946pm
Rach in freely weekend mood.



No comments:

Post a Comment