Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Garden restaurant

I stay with my family in the city although i'm working in another town. My Babby bear concerns a lot on dinner time, he wishes us to rush back and at least have dinner all together out of 3 meals in a day.

This is not difficult, moreover i'm staying with my family. But, i always forced to broke this promise. Just like in the last whole week, i even cant made a dinner time with my family, due on the damn exhibition (refer to last post), so there the Babby bear started saying something sour to me, like asked who am i when i got back home in the night -.-"

I'm not feeling good whenever Babby bear said this to me, although i know he was just teasing me, but i real felt guilty because of i've too little time for my family and being so workaholic, i know Babby just worried me, or maybe he feels like someone taking his toy away from him (yes i'm his toy since i born).

Sorry for running out of the topic, all i wanna blog is, for celebrated i'm coming back to have dinner with my family (my dad said so, yes he just wants to make me feel bad), he brought us to a very special place to have dinner.

i was like, okay.. let's go, although i don't know where is the place and what to eat. Once i jumped up to Estima Chew, i fall asleep straigtly (the exhibition ended by Saturday). When i got up, i found myself in the jungleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Snapped from the car, or you can said, from the jungle

Babby bear said the place called Ulu Langat, uncle electric (he wants us to called him so, this is his occupation, in fact he's uncle Teoh.) intro to Babby. But in my mind, Ulu Langat = Look Out Point! but if you go further after the turn of L.O.P, you could found a very small turn on the right hand side, with a very small signboard written in Chinese of Hua Yuan Jiu Jia (Garden Restaurant).

Turn in and drive for another 10 minute, then you only see the view above, this is like heaven!!!

I love natural as everyone know it, the restaurant actually own a mountain (i guess), there have farm, lake and restaurant there, this is so unlike the city!

All of us were first time been there, my Babby bear and i shared a same ambition which to own a farm and become a farmer (yes my Babby bear is a contrustion, he owns a company, and i'm a journalist, i grown in the city).

Excitingly, Babby and i were like kids go to ronda the farm, act like we were the owner and farmer, and guessing what are the plant and forget about food! Until Mummy Chew yelled out loud from the restaurant to another mountain (we were ronda-ronda to another mountain for half hour) and urged both of us go back to the restaurant and order food (Pity Mummy Chew, she always complain she has 4 kids, including Babby Bear).

The entrance of the restaurant

the lake, the restaurant

I love the environment, the restaurant build on the lake! and there are sooooooooooo darn many fishes. Lot of people feed them by buying the fish food, but Babby bear feed them with cili padi (kids don't learn, my Babby basically is a 12 years old kid with a 51 years old body.)

Oh yea, i forget to tell, this is a Thai restaurant, selling Thai food, but am not sure if the owner is from Thai, but the foods are soooooooooooooooooooooooo damn yummy!


The menu


Fried Yuan Choi

This is special, the fried YuanChoi, am not sure what its called in English, but this kind of vege normally cooked with soup and its soft and tender. This is the first time i found this kind of soft vege could be fried and its crispy! Again Babby bear and i were wonder how good if eat this with beer (of course Mummy Chew stopped us, Babby goin to drive back home later.)

Belacan KangKong


Salted egg york with cuttle fish


Classic Tom Yam


Thai source steam fish


Baked Clam (Kerang Bakar)

This is the impressed one! Once the hell big kerang served, immediately i remember of Wayne. If you guys are following my blog you should know who's Wayne, if not, read it back!

Wayne was sooooooooo crazy with kerang, and i bet he has never seen such big kerang, it about the size of my palm! And i going to blog this because of him too, the photo file is too big to be transfer in the internet, i gave up and ask him to see it in my blog. So why am i here, and blog this in the OFFICE HOURS! muahahahhaha.

Oh yea, 6 dishes, cost us less then 100!!! Babby Bear and i almost want to beg the owner and let us work here already! hahaha, hey friends, who wanna visit the heaven, count on me!!
And yea, thanks Babby bear for the dinner and gave me a great time to being with you all, i'm sorry Babby for being so workaholic and i know you're far busy then me, but you managed to keep the promise still. Thank Babby =).


USJ, Kuala Lumpur
20090716, 0958am
Rach in flu (not h1n1) mood



No comments:

Post a Comment