Sunday, July 12, 2009

Elaine birthday celebration

here we go, the 23 years old birthday celebration of Elaine :D

Elaine shared the same birthday with US, which is 4 of July, yet Eva told us she got work by 4 of July so we delayed a day to go Jogoya for Elaine birthday dinner.

I've been Jogoya once, treated by my boss to cheer me up, yet i didn't have good appetite that time, so my boss speet me 100 bucks for the 7 or 8 coconut drinks only :D. So this time! i gonna tasted ALL the foods in Jogoya! (the biggest reason is, i've to pay for my own this time :D)

530pm reservation, i got work that day in office (that was SUNDAY!!!!!). I leave office around 3, bring my dress and comestic stuffs to Eva home and dressed up, 430pm picked Elaine up and reached there like 530pm.

Then, FEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were no manage to took lot photos because of busy makan, in fact Elaine don't have good impression on Jogoya, just simply she doesn't like Japanese food, even i told her Jogoya doesn't serve Japanese food only but others, including unlimited Haage-Dazs and lot of dessert. Elaine has a sweet-tooth, she finally agree to go Jogoya just for the dessert.

But she found she's wrong, the foods serving is out of her imagination, she ate a mountain that day, of course including the ice-cream and dessert :D, that's why we forgot about cam-whoring.

Eva: Rachel Chew! Can you stop taking photo in the wash room ar?!


The card, the present :D


The dessert, this is only 1/10 of what we've eaten!


Eva with the birthday girl


Me with the birthday girl


Me and Eva


Happy birthday Ms. Elaine Yap!!! I heart you, may you have a good year darling :).



I suppose to have some photos with Eva's cam, she haven't copy to us yet, let me find it out and update a little bit in this post again.

And the next is Eva birthday in August, Elaine and I are scratching our head to think of a special and nice place for celebrate, suggestion anyone??

and of course, i'm goin to blog the exhibition soon, which had taken my 2 weeks time to get it prepared! it was like exhausted but fun, i make a lot of local and internation friends in the event, bring me so much joy :D. So reader, don't away too long, i'm goin to blog it soon.




Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090712, 0124pm
Rach in so damn much clothes to wash mood >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment