Monday, July 27, 2009

To Angga, the Rachel's rosak ankle

Was chatting with Angga in the msn the other day, don't why we talked about healthy and not healthy, and both of us started to compete with each other who is not-healtheir, i know this is very lame competition, but its remind me to blog something really interesting, and i wish to blog for so long time ago yet i always forgotten to, which is my broken ankle :D.

Neh, i'm not twisting my ankle, either left or right AGAIN (for your information, left ankle = 5 times, right ankle = 1 times), just the point that i have very special ankle that i had never seen on anybody else in my life yet, oh hmm.. yea i did, but only on the ballet dancer when there're standing on their toe.
Cannot imagine? here is the photo example.

I don't know how to decribe the "straightness" between the feet and the leg, but the straightness only happen when the dancer is dancing, whenile he or she's walking, or cross their leg while sitting, their feet should look like this way..


I mean hmmm, a little curve and isn't straight as the previous photo

But, mine isn't. :D

if you're notice that, i'm sitting with leg crossing, i fully relax my leg and didn't straighted my feet purposely.

I trying to explain this to Angga in words, but i guess he can hardly imagine, then i told him i goin to blog this out, and he said i might found someone share the same kind of ankle as mine, and so he further suggested to set up a fans club in facebook.

Brilliant idea, i like it. So Angga, i pass you this project, get it done soon :D.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090727, 0911pm
Rach in rosak ankle mood

No comments:

Post a Comment