Saturday, July 18, 2009

Video share

Came back home right after an interview in Sri Kembangan, reached home around 5pm, decided to go to desa parkcity with Pudding again. As usual, i tried very hard to persuade Cookie to go with us, he's still afraid of car or any thing that bigger than him, yet when Pudding saw i holding his toy, he knew jie jie gonna bring him to park, and jump up to my car.

i have 3 articles deadline by next Monday, i haven't start it yet, sometime i just feel i cant breath and i need some fresh air. The early evening of Desa Parkcity certainly gave me some peaceful time, Pudding and I enjoyed very much by sitting beside the lake, its make me recalled of the old days i spent in the park of London always.

Took 2 videos of Pudding yesterday. The nut loves water, he was trying to "step on" the water, then sit in the lake, i guess he feels hot, from his thick fur. But this is irritating, espcially when i feel want to go driving home yet he's still wet.

Pudding was so hyperactive yesterday, usually he won't bother me when i want to play "throw and pick" game with him, unless i have tricks on hand, but i forgotten to bring it yesterday and he still entertained me. Thanks Pudding, you cheer my day :)

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090718, 1022am
Rach in loves Cookie and Pudding very much mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment