Friday, November 6, 2009

Doreamon oh Doreamon

HEY!!!! DOREAMON IS ON MALAYSIA'S CINEMA NOW!


Surprise me when i first saw this in the newspaper, why don't have advertise bout this one?! I nearly miss it as i don't read entertainment newspaper everyday!

So in this year itself, i watched almost all the cartoon, either forced my friend accompany me to or alone XD.













Ok saya ni budak kecil, saya suka karton (I'm kid, i love cartoon). I love adoreable thingy, cute voice and fancy color!

So i don't miss any cartoon on screen, and doreamon is my motivation to catch up my deadline now. I told myself if i manage to catch up the deadline then i award myself for this movie during my deadline week!

ok, die die also finish it, Doreamon here i come!
USJ, Malaysia
20091106, 0254pm
Rach in the office and sleepy but have to finish the article for doreamon mood.

2 comments: