Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh my LASH!

OKAY!

My bad, i know.

So i'm in the damn deadline, you want me how to update la!

BUT!

Once i update, i update something HOT one :D..


Neh yea a love bite *shy*........ from PUDDING!! Thanks for his kick, he just hate shower.

Alright except the love bite, there're something that surprised me.

Got back home early the other day from assignment, Mummy Chew said i got a parcel, first i thought its from Keith, but nope, its from Maybelline.




YEA! Griza Lee msn me the other days, she asked my name and IC (i think so) and she said she get Maybelline send me a sample. I just gave and i forgot this, till i receive the lipstick. hahaha Mummy Chew thought i do online shopping or something like this.





I snapped this photo and mms to Griza Lee. So here once again terima kasih kepada Griza a.k.a PPC :D.

So the other thingy. Went to One Utama with Elaine last weekend, wanted to get a middle size luggage for the Taiwan trip next week, i got the super big size luggage which i brough to UK, and a small size one for few days trip used. I will be there for a week and i got the oder list from cousins to ask something from Taiwan, i need a bigger luggage.

So we reached One U and jalan jalan looking for the suitable luggage, i couldn't find one i really love one, while we're decided to got back home with nothing. I stopped by some promoter, usually i will just smile and walked a why, the lady first show me her lash, that's damn long and soft, i thought she trying to sell the fake lash but she said NO, this is REAL!

The lenght just like the fake one, and its so soft, she even let me touch it. Then she asked me just try to put on, i refuse coz usually they just apply on one eye, and force you to buy the product. She said she will apply on both so Elaine and I just go for a try.

That's not mascara, that's a lash treatment with Pro-Vitamin B, that isn't the normal mascara we used, but WHITE FIBRE! like snowy :D.

I try this in the mall and i decided to buy immediately! this is fantastic!


Tsuya Tsuya Angel Eyes


The white fibre

So now i goin to show how great is this product.
HUGE face, but small eye XD


First: Apply normal mascara

2nd: Attach the white fibre, just touch it on your lash

Snowy!

3rd: Apply mascara again


4th: DONE!


This is REAL! Not fake!


very big different with the applied one and not apply one.


Shuenny the promotor tell me one Angel Eye mascara can last for one and half year if apply everyday, and this thingy will help your real lash grow longer because it consist of vitamin, beside mascara they've full set of comestic under this band, well i just try the mascara and i would be happy to try on other.

I don't think you can get this anywhere, at least i never see this brand available in every shop, too the sales girl told me they're in promoting tour, so they will not stay in One U longer. But i manager to found the website, and it sold online, so if you're interested on this product, just have a look .


Oh ya, i got this RM 79, Shueenny said this is promotion price, normal price around 100 i think. Oh yea she leave me her mobile phone numbe, if you really interested on this can just give her a call 012-7406567, she is super nice :D.

Ok i rush to movie with Babby Chew! later :D







Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20091115, 0201pm
Rach in 2012 mood

No comments:

Post a Comment