Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gosh someone blog about me!

I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time (if not counting the last very cin cai entry in la). As i said i got a very tight deadline this month, thanks for the month end working trip to Taiwan, i gonna rush all the thing out before i fly to Taiwan.

So i was working e-ve-ry-day in the office, first i finished up all the minor articles and later start with the cover story, but the minor one NEVER END! When i done one then editor thrown me another one, and the one i done keep for January issue, yea so forever i cant start my cover story, so great.

Ok i running out of the topic today. I'm currently work on an article regarding the investment potential in Turkey, so i was searching some background info 'bout this and i got very bored on the searching. So out of the blue i type rachygal.blogspot.com on the google search engine, and come out 2 pages of result (ok la one and half pages la..)




As what i expected is my own blog, then some of my friend's blog who blog about my blog, then i found some video i shared from other net, and the web list down the bloggers who share their video. Despite all these, i found this..


I'm sorry for the tiny words, i too lazy to edit the photo and highlight the search, its from http://mobileme.start4all.com/2009/05/. He or she blog about me!



Well i trying to check the blogger background, but i don't understand at all, seem like a public blog but heck is there any public blog? Well just figure it out for me if my fello readers would like to do this :D

Again i'm sorry for the tiny words, but i did zoom it out before i print screen, but seem like still too small to read. Well okay.. here is the entry about..

"The blogger started blogging since 3
years ago. She loves blogging like she loves her energy. She loves sharing despite it she’s forgetfull. All these while she’s hoping to own a organize that cogitation her to blog anywhere and anytime, and thanks to her different mechanical phone catch her leave in the lurch away of grisly be relative to sincere. Welcome to her mechanical blog. The people. Link to her another blog, http://rachygal.blogspot.com/
Sunday, May 31, 2009The go down.
The gaun. The parfum. The process. The comestibles. The music. The unreserved, and the mountebank grin. I dislike ball, i dislike being mountebank and common.
"

Its bout my mobile blog, and obviously he or she did read my main blog too. SOOOOOOOOOO surprise, ok la althought the entry bout me is the shortest one la but hell who cares. And yea this is very normal for those celebrity blogger but i guess will never happen on a broken-english-blogger. Ahahahaha.
oh yea for Mr / Mrs MobileMe, if you happen to read my blog, thanks so much for the entry and i would like to know bout you too :D.
Ok, i tell you what, i'm working! ahahaha ok i probably want to get fired. Ciao.



USJ, Malaysia
20091110, 1257pm
Rach in damn lot of work but i'm happy LOL mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment