Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Zealand : Motueka - My place

If you wonder where am i now, here is the post.

Just some photos of my place, a very small cottage, bout the town i'm staying, frankly i have no chance to take more photo yet, just know that from my place to town, 1 hour walking distance, and i don't go to town that often :p.

I'm staying in Motueka, a small town where can see snow mountain and sea at the same time. The cabin where i'm staying is near by the sea, very cozy place, with a lovely yard, a fat cat, and a dog named Maggie.

After farm stay, now i'm stay in a jungle.

I love to be tarzan, or jane, so i stay far away from city =).













I'm fine. Just a little sick.

Ads time: If you cant stand the broken english of the blogger, go to her chinese version blog, but know that the blog can be bored. I mean, very very very very bored. But if you understand chinese, and you want to understand me, please visit here =)








Motueka, NZ
20101005, 1049am
Rach in having sick leave mood

No comments:

Post a Comment