Friday, October 1, 2010

New Zealand : Nelson - The town & Nelson Church

First and formal, sorry for late update, FYI i'm working in a scallop factory, the working hour is suck, from 5am to 2 or 3pm, i go to bed early coz this job is freaking tiring.

And secondly, my friend sent me a link earlier, someone stole my photo and post in his website that he took all these photos, and since that i decided to edit a little on my photos before i post to my blog, it takes time, and i lazy to do this until i'm having my day off today.

So now, continue the journey after Picton. I came to Nelson, one of the big city of south island.

I was thinkin to look for a job in this city, but ever since the bus entered to this city, i feel i dislike this city, too big, too pack, too heavy, too cold.

Only stay for 2 nights, i decided to go to the town next to Nelson, Motueka, where i'm staying right now.

I'm happy to leave Nelson and settle down in Motueka, here is way more suit me.

If you love city life, go to Nelson, handy and happening, you might like it.

So in the 2 days i stayed in Nelson, i went to have a walked around this city, not to the famous beach because it is so far away and not a walking distance, i have my pair of leg as my transport now, and i really don't want to spend money in taking transport that time, I just walked around in the city center, taking photos and follow my own tempo but not the city tempo.




I love flea market in western countries, a lot of thing to see and explore, of course a lot of foods too! The first thing i go flea market is to look for food, and guess what, after taking all food photos, it started raining! And i have no chance to take other stalls photos =(

Wait for an hour for the rain stop, and continue explore the city.

Sun comes out like its never gone, i walked to river side and enjoy my lunch.




Then i come to a street, that extremely quiet. I met someone in the street and he told me this is night club street.



I walked without a clue, although i holding a map.

I never worry if i will lost in the city, just don't follow the map and explore some place that is not highlighted in the map will be more fun.

And that's the reason i found this beautiful church.













Nelson famous with the beach and the art deco shopping street, but i'm not visit both of that, i love to plan my own trip instead of follow the map or other's people trip. Just when people tell you something like "you must go there because this is a must go attraction", why must go? That could be must go place for most of the people but not all of the people.

For me, i found the other side of Nelson, and the beautiful church will be the best memory for me in Nelson.

Alright the next, the place where i'm staying, Motueka.

Hopefully coming soon =D.










Motueka, NZ
20101001, 0816pm
Rach in falling sick mood

No comments:

Post a Comment