Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Zealand: Oamaru - Chill a While Backpacker Review

I don't blog bout backpackers hostel always, unless those i really love and i think its worth to blog, like Chill a While in Oamaru.

Chill a While is an art gallery, the host of this backpackers hostel is artist, and the building is an historic building as well. The first impression of this backpackers is "hell this is home of Dracula", and i fall in love in this special backpacker hostel that i have never come across in nz before.

I lived in 10 bed dorm rooms, which cost me $24 per night, if you're a BBH card member, you will get $3 bucks less.



















I love the feeling of this hostel, let me feel like i'm in the movie of "night in the museum" or something like this. The guest in this hostel is not ordinary too, i met a kiwi who can speak great Beijing Mandarin, that totally freaked me out!

The host Kelly is great, friendly and helpful, show us where to view free penguin and stuff. I have great time in Chill a While and if you look for a special stay in Oamaru, this will be a good choice =).







Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20110103, 0930am
Rach in Happy birthday to my bro mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment