Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Zealand: Dunedin - The Steepest Street in the World, Baldwin Street

First of all, Happy new year.

Secondly, i'm sorry.

Sorry for leaving my blog for 2 whole weeks (even longer!). Well i was in HangZhou, China, and i just set myself free from internet, i cant believe i didn't go online for 2 whole weeks in the past, i always thought i;m kind of person who cannot live without internet, even i was in NZ i insist to look for place with internet connection too!

Alright stop bullshitting.

I still have my NZ trip to update, my Singapore trip, and my latest HangZhou trip to update.

Straight to the point.

Dunedin.

This is the city i was so looking forward in my down south part trip. But ended up with great disappointment.

I hate crowded city, and Dunedin is totally out of my expectation, it is a crowded city that i hate the most.

So just one night i stayed. And i left in the next morning.

The only interesting place i had visited in Dunedin is the world steepest street. Most of the photos in this blog are from this street.

Why interesting? Just a street what.

None of your business, as long as i feel it is interesting. You can leave it or take it.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

I was scrolling down to the bottom of the photos 3 seconds just now and i found i uploading wrong photos!

Fuck that i upload the photos without editing and my name!

Fuck it.

And i don't give a damn. I lazy.

































Next one, i have no idea yet.

I have too many thing to do and hell i having period. I'm not in good mood so don't mess with me.












Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20110126, 0615pm
Rach in hungry mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment