Monday, January 3, 2011

New Zealand: Oamaru - The lovely town.

I don't really want to update my blog now but then, if i don't now, when?

Hell i goin to another trip next week and i cant imagine how to finish all the trip that i have! I have like 10+ of trips on my hand, haven't choose photos, haven't edit yet!

Alright i better stop complaining but starting.

Still Oamaru, just because i love this city and this make me have to use 3 different post to blog bout Oamaru. The first is accommodation, Chill a While is cool. 2nd is about penguin viewing, this is awesome, and this one gonna be the township, this is wonderful!

Well friends that know me well know that i love rich culture stuff and place, and Oamaru actually surprised me with the old classic street and building, that i had never come across from internet or blog when i was doing research of this place.

Well no expectation and everything turned to be good surprise, doesn't it?



































And later we discovered a art gallery, which really took my breath away.

I can just spend whole day sitting in the gallery and doing nothing.








Right out from the gallery and we found the unique penny farthing cycle shop. How cute! Like jumped out from fairy tales!






I really love Oamaru, how i wish i could stay longer or perhap living there.

Well i know my words don't convince enough, just because i too tired to describe how much i love this place, i'm soooooooooooooo sleepy!

Later.








Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20110106, 1036am
Rach in hungry mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment