Tuesday, August 12, 2008

...

Depression

about yourself:
nobody likes me; I'm worthless; I'm unlovable
I am doing really badly on this course
I'm a failure; I will be criticised; I will be rejected
I am a fraud - I should not be here
nobody will ever want to have a relationship with me


about your situation:
Cambridge is a horrible place
I will never be able to do all the work
I don't fit in; I'm different; I will always be alone
I have nothing in common with anyone here



and/or about the future:
it's hopeless; I won't be able to cope
things will never get any better

I am always going to feel like this

I'm juz simply stupid, i'm juz not up to the standard.

1 comment:

  1. wah... what happen to u huh?? R u ok?? anything else just tell me, k? although i'm not sure whether i can fully help u but i must by ur side to support and be ur best listener... love yaz

    ReplyDelete