Thursday, August 7, 2008

I saw the sunset, and seeing the sunrise.

Has been a while disappear from my blog, juz simply busy but not forget bout my readers.

Having the hard week, where gonna submit my thesis draft and a don't-know-how-to-do assignment. Anyway edy done the assignment, juz for focus on my thesis which will weight 12 credit hours in my whole semester.

Planned to finish the whole thesis by Thursday, then i hv time to re-check my assignment by Thursday night or midnight before submit to the office. For finishing up 2 chapters from my thesis that i leave, i prepared very well by throwing 2 tea bag in a 250ml of boil water, if only u can image how thick of the tea was. And the tea kept me awake until the next day 8 am. This is what refer to my blog and msn's title - "i saw the sunset, and seeing the sunrise."

I get my thesis officially done by 7 something in the morning, gonna complete it with appendix, tables, re-check literature reviews, reference, biliography, check the grammer and structure after re-check my assignment later.

The main point isn't not complaining how the university torture us (trust me, am not INTEND to HINTS something. Trust me, MR. IQBAL!). The main point is because of 7 moduels, 14 assignments, 1 thesis, 1 presentation, 1 examination throughout this 3 months, helps me to saw countless time of sunset of today and sunrise in the next days. So what should i complain since university likely to helps me spent all my life's romantic sunset and sunrise moments in only 3 months? I bet i will not enjoy to waiting the sunset and sunrise moment with my future Mr.Right anymore. T.T..


5 smth in the early morning.

Thx my little Greeny fully supports and accompanies me 20 hours non-stop, and don't not complain even once time. I will love ya forever my little Greeny baby! muarck muarck


No matter how many times i told my Greeny i'm goin to throw him to the floor, he never try excapes and stands still in front of me.. hehe..

-------------------------

Griza & Ivan - Relax lah~ hv to practise malaysia culture le kawan.
Babby - I miss ur accompany Babby, u always there for me wen am rushed my assignment in college time.. *tears drop*
Jimmy - No matter how bz am i, i'll there for u wen u need me... errr.. there for u for couple of minutes.. hehe
Zoe - I saw the sunset, and seeing the sunrise, and i see u too! tong dou zhong yan wor! ahaha

-------------------------

- stupid ppl do stupid things.
- don't expect and don't compare, do your best and get the result proundly (Rachel, 2008)
- 3 weeks to go, and i will get my life back wow!

Liverpool, UK
20080807, 1256pm
Rach in thankful for "sunset and sunrise project" by LJMU.


No comments:

Post a Comment