Thursday, August 14, 2008

dun care

Crumble by the bloody result, being siao for few days and totally do nothing although another 2 assignments deadline in the coming week. End up with do nothing in this week, and i decided to juz enjoy this week. By the way juz don't worry me much my frens, am pretty ok now and i juz wanna set myself free, tat's it.
I was remembered everyone is so jealous on my long-straight-shinning black hair, everyone asked me to keep my hair long and i do think so. Am juz so proud with my long hair and i treasure it so much.
April 2008 - Me with my long hair

And today, i decided to chop my long hair down~! Don't ask me y coz i don't know either, just feel like i don't care anymore.


August 2008 - chopped

-------------------------

Zoe - thx for da free chopping
Elaine - am alright and i know u r helpless too
Eva - am sorry for da belated bday wishes, i love ya and happy bday gal.

-------------------------

- i dun care and why should i care?
- i wanna get my life back
- anyone / company / press needs a siao reporter or editor?



Liverpool, UK
20080814, 0115pm
Rach in don't care mood

No comments:

Post a Comment