Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome my Da & Xiao BB

Finally bought backpack and daypack for my backpacking trip, my da bb (backpack) cost me ₤40 with 70 litre (equal to 70 kg) capacity, which was much more cheaper than i expect (happy happy~), and he is already approved by Ivan with ISO 2008!! hehehe.. not to forget my xiao bb too (daypack) that can swallow 25 litre of stuffs, which cost me ₤14, and i juz love the design! it looks cool!
Cant wait for my backpacking trip!! :D


My da BB


My xiao BB


Da & Xiao BB


back view


Side view


Although am trying hard to protect my da & xiao bb in my room, but i know both of them will get rape by housemates someday, juz because am keep promote my da bb can carries 70 kg of stuffs, and finally.. the day is come..

They call themselves "tester", i call them "criminal"


Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4
(i heard my da bb crying)


Anyway it prove my da bb is strong! muahahahhaha i might consider to carry Griza with my da bb to train my shoulder before backpacking, ngek ngek ngek XD~~

link to one of the criminal blog ~ http://pinkporkchop.blogspot.com

And what i had promised that i will post the silly-dumbly photos taken wen 4 of us wen to Albert Dock (by the way, i went for the 5th times last night with 3 of them plus Ivan! Although i keep telling myself i hv tons of things hv to do T.T).

We scared lots of people wen taking this series of pictures, coz it juz by the road side.



Not to forget my hunting superlambanana project, we found 7 of them on the way to Albert Dock tat night :D.


----------------------------------------

Elaine - thx darling, yea am goin to miss u, muarck!
Ken - u owe me movie~ nananana~
Jimmy - Congratulation dude >,^

----------------------------------------

- 2 months in Liverpool, time is flying.
- thx gals,u guyz save me from depression :)
- i hate Habermas, grrrrrrrrrrr.....

Liverpool, UK
20080801, 1102am
Rach in backpack mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment