Thursday, July 31, 2008

Expression of release

Went for walk with Zoe, Jenn & Griza in Albert Dock AGAIN. The 4th times i been there, and not feeling bored yet, the night view of Albert Dock is juz simple attractive. Anyway this not gonna update the silly-dumbly pictures we took in the street, not getting it from Griza and Jenn's cameras yet.

I love the walk alone in the big busy city centre, not only in Liverpool, in KL too. Of course Liverpool's comfort weather encourages me to walk even more. While girls were bz taking picture, i walked along the dock and feel the feeling of alone. The alone here of course is positive kind of alone, alone can be understand as freedom sometime :)

This kind of mood made me recall lot of memories, with family, friends, people, everything and anything, and including him. Well am not trying to talk bout him here, is enough to do so in my old blog. Juz wanna express the miss in my heart :). Yea i'm not deny am missing him, hmmm.. or i should say am missing the old-sweet-days?

I'm realize he's not in my heart, he lost the power to bring my mood ups and downs that he did in last time. Am not missing him, but miss the days we spent together, just like i miss the happy days spent with my cousin and friends. He has become the part of my memories but not all of my memories anymore.

Forgiveness is a gift i give myself. At the moment, i'm feel am free from the prison :)

The part of my memories

--------------------

KC - Love does not measure, it juz gives. U owe me nth, so release urself too :)

--------------------

Liverpool, UK
20080730, 1154pm
Rach in release mood

2 comments:

  1. hey... don only miss him.. must miss me too... em.. yes, i agree it forgiveness is better than hating someone.. anyone, wish you happy ya.. pass time can be memories but more important is looking forward... your future will always have me by your side even we are in different location currently...
    lov yaz ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops.. anyone should be anyway... vocab error :-p again.. miss u here

    ReplyDelete