Saturday, July 12, 2008

Albert Dock

Another update. :)

I'm actually planed to stay at home by doing nothing since i was so damn tired after handed in the assignment by wednesday. But after all my gals going out to shopping, i felt lone (T.T).. and i saw the sun hanging out with sweet smile to asking me out for walk. Then i decided to went out without a destination.

Finally i stopped in bookshop for 2 hours, to searching some Europe information and plan for my backpack trip. I managed to buy one book tat really helpful but it cost me ₤ 11. I read half of the book but i cant rmb all those informative websites in the book, then i dilemma whether buy, or not. At the end i put it back coz it was really over my budget and mayb i will turn back if dodo and hong wanna share the book with me.

so i turned to St.Johns for some of the grocery, then i saw a old bookshop having the clear-stock sales, walked in and thx God! i found the exactly SAME book that i saw in the previous bookshop and it only cost me ₤5! Anyway it is 2005 edition, is not really updated as the 2008 one, but the content hv not much different, and the websites and informations tat provide is still the same, juz hv to check it by myself to double confirm.

₤ 5 gone but it's worth!

i come back around 5pm from bookshop and all my gals were home edy too. Once i entered my apartment, seepin suddenly open her door and asked me to go to Albert Dock with her and Marcus, so, i put down the books and some grocery, and went out again -.-"

Little information bout Albert Dock that located in the city center of Liverpool. The Albert Doci is Liverpool's number one visitor attraction, showcasing the best of Liverpool in stunning World Heritage waterfront setting. Opened by Prince Albert in 1846, the Dock includes the largest group of Grade 1 listed buildings in the UK.

one of the Albert Dock's corner ONLY!

There hv a lot of visitor attractions such as Tate Liverpool, Liverpool Duck Tours, The Beatles Story and The Merseyside Maritime Museum. Too bad we were late, the Museum was close at 5pm, 3 of us enjoyed our evening much even v were only took pictures and walked around the dock.

with Marcus - Sea view


Marcus - Me - See Pin in Albert Dock
Went to take pictures from Marcus after dinner and back to apartment, Marcus invited to go to the museum again by tomorrow and sure i agreed! i heard from Hong and Dodo said it is really interesting and attractive. So the next day both of us ahead to Museum again.

Part of the museum


Outside of the Museum - Albert Dock

We didn't take much picture coz bz visiting :), all i can say is the museum is fantastic and i think i will go once again before i leave Liverpool ;)

-------------------------------

Dad - i know u miss me le, admit it la.. ahaha
Marcus - thx ya tour guide :P
See Pin - congrate on ur new "baby"
Dodo & Hong - Happy chatting with u 2

-------------------------------

- shit, 3 deadlines in next week
- damn relax and enjoy in this 2 days
- anyone could recommend me on my backpack to Spain?

Liverpool, UK
20080712, 0136pm
Rach in relax mood :P

1 comment:

  1. for my opinion..
    u should visit all the place since u are staying at europe..
    not malaysian or even everyone got the chance to go europe..

    probably during retirement or get wealthy..

    u may find one of your semester break holidays..
    then get your backpack to be there..

    take care oh.. :)
    =carrick=

    p/s my new account ;)

    ReplyDelete