Thursday, July 10, 2008

after the war

hi ppl ;) is Thursday morning

finally done my another assignment and hand in yesterday, i dare not to expect how many mark i'll get coz it is unexpectable, the examiners have different preference and i dunno who's goin to mark mine, more i expect more tension myself, so better let it be..

Anyway it doesn't means i dun put my effort, especially this assignment is hell important, it carry 24 credit hours yet i hv too little time on this assignment, coz i hv meeting with Zoe and i need to do 6 readings for her by monday, after the meeting juz started to do tat assignment, i hv to produce 2000 words, and this cause me only slept for 6 hours within 48 hours.

Went to shopping with Dodo, Hong and Ivan, to choosing our backpack and shoes for my backpacking plan :). Decided to buy backpack from ebag.com (there hv the best deal, check it out) and bough a pair of walking shoes, will shop for warm cloth soon. I should juz sleep right after i back from Uni and shopping, but i CANT sleep and i know y..


I cant take coffee coz it make me dizzy and heart beating fast, tea will help to keep me awake to complete my assignment, i juz dun expect it really KEEPING me awake..



a little late update of my clubbing night with gals, i dun hv any pic taken wen clubbing coz no one bring cam or phone, this is how v dressed up for the clubbing night and v really had fun! clubbing in UK is far different with malaysia, the 1st different is no smoke in indoor! cheap entry fees and cheap drink, live show, passion and friendly people in the club :)

Anyway i think i will stop for clubbing and shopping, gonna save money for my backpacking~
-------------------------
Elaine - i bring air to u.. ahahah
Eva - miss u le, where u goin?
-------------------------
- today i want do nth.. blerkk..
- where's the sun?
- lazy, and lazy, and very lazy
Liverpool, UK
20080710, 1122am
Rach in lazy mood



1 comment:

  1. ya clubbin in western place is not like msia with air polluted in everywhere..

    hope u enjoy all the time too

    must good in scheduling your time oh :)

    carrick

    ReplyDelete