Wednesday, July 2, 2008

blog happy things with crappy mood

hi :)

am not suppose to sitting here for my blog, but my essays that hv to submit by tmr, although i dy done it, but i juz feel seems like not answering the question, yet i dunno wat to do, so, i juz blogging.

this 2 days with really crappy mood, well is bout my academic, feel like tired to put so much efford yet i only get the so-so marks, am i expecting too high or this is all i can gave? Feel really down since yesterday got back the last assignment from lecturers, anyway i'm not the worst one, the marks didn't bring my mood down juz doutb on my ability to complete this degree course. I know 1st class is not easy, yet i'm not realize it is near like impossible for me...

alright juz forget about the assignment. Update bout my happy days with my gals :)

we went to Cheshire Oaks for our shopping in last Friday. We took bus and it take around 45 minutes, so exciting to take public transport in other country :D.. Yaya i know i kinda of die KL ppl, i nvr take public transport except KTM and monorial, my gals were teased me on this for long time edy ;(..

well Cheshire Oask is juz a small town, but there hv a street with many many branded shops where attract people to shop there, so of us ;).. Anyway v didn't shop too much coz v found that Liverpool have cheaper price than here, well i'm still bought my 1st glove FINALLY!!!!



Gals laugh that looks like racer's glove, well.. hmm.. i admit it, but it looks cool right? LOL i dun care i juz love it :)

well i made another joke in this morning. Finally today is the sunny day and finally i can wear my short pant to uni and feel like summer! so i only wore a t-shirt with short pant to uni. Yet i not aware today hv strong wind too, so that again prove that the sun in europe country, especially UK is fake, it looks big and hot yet the weather is damn shit cold!

while i making noise that i want to buy glove, my fren remind me wasn't i edy hv one? i juz like suddenly "dong~!!!" oh yea! i ALREADY bough one in last friday man! After i showed it to my other housemates of my new glove, i simple dump into my wardrobe with new socks tat i bought tat day too, then i forgotten i had already bought the glove.... -.-"...

Other than that, finally i bough a pair of branded sport shoes, which is Diadora (i dunno how well know of it, but my fren says is goody stuff). All because i hv to take care of my ankle, so sport shoes is always good than high heel.


Simple yet cool!

well guess how much it cost me? is juz £ 6 man! is around RM 49, and it is definately real Diadora, although i dunno how much it cost in Malaysia, but all my frens say i get the good pair one, so am happy too lo ;).. oh yea, the other brand like Nike, Adidas and etc are all cheap as only cost £ 15 to £ 40, i think i will bring back one for my bro as his next year bday present ;) (Jeff if u r reading this, go n find the model u want la, i will change my mind anytime lo~).

well my weekend is happy and enjoy with my gals, juz hope the time can stop the happy moment lo..

aheemmm.. well get reader complain y don't i post some University photos, well this is complicated coz my Uni's campus are EVERYWHERE! don't understand right, i will show u the map wen i back k ppl. Anyway i have my lecturer class in John Foster building, and my seminor in Dean Walters building. I hv to walk like 5 to 10 minutes wen changing class. So the very cin cai photos i take wen i was in Uni today.


the Dean Walters building



John Foster Building (?) the way to library
______________________________
Ken - thx for ya accompany dude ;)
Carrick - yea kinda long time din chat with u, miss ya!
Gals - love u all to the max!
Chris - find me whenever u need me le.
Sun - said u will online and where u goin huh?!
Babby - i told u not to make silly jokes lo! u tot me control the weather one ar?!
___________________________
- this is all i gave?
- feel stress like never felt b4.
- work or study?
- miss home again and again and again and again..
Liverpool, UK
20080701, 1001pm
Rach in uncertainly mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment