Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dying

this gonna b no-photo-blog, i hv no mood to take photo.

Lecturers gave us a short talk regarding our mini thesis after the class today. Obviously because most of us get low mark in this mini thesis, and this carry 24 credit hours.

Although am not the lowest one, am actually in quite ok marks if compare with the rest, but this is still out of my expected mark, i planned to catch up my credit hours in this mini thesis and i really try my best of the best to do it. I tried to b ok after i get back my assignment, juz dun want my gals worry bout me, but i cant control to b moody. This is the 1st time i feel pressure untill dropping my tears. Not for regret to not putting enough effort, but i dunno wat to do to get the higher mark. I done all i can do, i cant stop asking myself that am i tat stupid? I'm not deserve to get higher marks? Just.. wat should i do..?

I feel like cant even handle the Uni's assignment, how am i going to handle my work in the future? I really doutb on my ability, how am i going to complete the rest of the assignments? i'm really lost my confidence. No matter how hard i tried, how many effort i put into my assignments, i'm still in this level. Only maintaining, not improving at all.

I dunno how to complete my next assignment and thesis. I'm totally lost, i dunno wat's the examiner looking for in my assignment, even though i did consulted them, i dunno wat should i produce in the assignment, i feel hell stress, i dare not to start my next assignment yet, i dunno what should i do, what's the problem on me in producing the assignment.

-----------------------

SeePin - sorry i know i scared u, i'll b alright, thx for understanding gal :)
God - am i juz simply stupid?

-----------------------

- I'm repeating my high school's life. Eat and vomit.
- Migraine is killing me, i feel like dying.
- I'm dying.. i juz cant breath.. i dunno how to release the stress..


Liverpool, UK
20080723, 0455pm
Rach in dying mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment