Saturday, July 26, 2008

back to figth with dying heart

Friday night.

Sound fun and relax right, yea it is, only it's not for me :(

I spent 2 days for do nothing but only watched cartoon, eat and sleep to recover my mood. So today i getting better, and i think i better catch up my assignment which gonna pass up in this coming monday. No worries my dears, i will not give up, i still will try all my best to complete this assignment, as i said, am in half way, i can only move forward.

Was web-caming with Elaine for few hours this noon, cheer bit after chat with her, i really missed the old days gossiping with her and Eva, how wish i can fly back to M'sia and get back my old day at this moment.

I still struggle for my assignment, not even start the 1st point yet, and i dunno how am i going to complete this essay. I dunno wat the question asking about, i scare to guess wat my lecturer expect to see in my essay, till the end, i do nothing still, although u hv a ton of assignments are coming one by one.

Anyway went for karaoka and dinner with housemates last night, for celebrated Zoe's birthday and i really need to dump all things beside to relax. 8 of us enjoyed very much and we took lots of picture, will updated soon, perhaps after monday :).


faceless Rach as Stefen & Elaine both say i'm look ill.

Pray for me friends, c ya.
------------------------
Zoe - Mrs. Woon, happy birthday la!
Elaine - Thx darling for spending time for me :)
Sunny - Sorry kid i was rushing this morning, perhap next week could hv a nice chat with ya.
Stefen - Good luck will come after all the bad luck :)
------------------------
- unforgettable moment happened, someone has replace the old memories.
- nvr expect she's such a double-faces and selfishness people.
- still feel uncertainly for my future.
Liverpool, UK
20080725, 1104pm
Rach in down-down mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment