Saturday, July 19, 2008

North Wales Trip

This gonna b long entry, with lots of photos :)

today is not a easy day for me, i mean i face my greeny for 12 hours juz for rushing my presentation, coz Uni has organized a social trip for us to North Wales by yesterday, so my plan has to delay due on the trip and also tmr dine out for celebrate Jane and Zoe bday. I juz hv to get my presentation done by today, and rush my another assignment by tmr, if possible done the reading before dine out tmr.

feel extremely headache after facing greeny for 12 hours, throw out coz really dizzy. Ppl juz don worry, this is my style wen i'm tension and rushing on my coursework, i know how to handle it and i'll b fine :)

oh yea back to the trip :D

it was great and really refresh myself from the hell pressure, at least Iqbal do something good for us :P. I have no idea where's North Wales, but i definately love the place, it is hard to describe the place for u guy coz there hv no words to describe such a place like heaven! so, wat else better than photos?

the seaside

8 of us ;)
Hong, Jane, SeePin, DoDo, ChiLing, Zoe, Me & Ivan

Church in North Wales

Me :)

The view
(p/s: me in the left bottom~!)

V'r leaving from earth!

Meet a frenly folk in Wales :)
Photos finish~ back to reality... sigh...

-------------------

Elaine - welcome to blog :)
Jane - happy bday darling *muarck*
Chris - face it, dont let it b, u will die even fast.
Kok - yes is u kam-yu-lou :) thx for accompany
Carrick - i'm sorry dear i hv no time to chat with ya
Micky - b strong, u hv me

-------------------

- the rain look like snow, real scared me -.-"
- wen the assignments will over?
- god bless for my presentation.
- understand time will really ease the pain :)
- b healthy, and b happy Rachel :)


Liverpool, UK
20080719, 0006am
Rach in wishing mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment