Sunday, August 24, 2008

real update

  1. Fainted
    Yea fainted at last weekend, and really scared my friends like hell coz i fainted without any sign, except i'm suddenly feel dizzy when i stand up from sofa (which is pretty normal for me, as am anemia).
    Sit down back and migrant, i tot i can at least walk back room (i was in kitchen that time) but i cant even stand well (i felt i stand well yet others said am swinging). They forced me to sit down and i fainted, i don't know how i get back to my room and i dunno why am fainted as well.
    According to Dr. Ivan Yong (ahahaha), he said my mind and body shut down coz too tired. And i hv to admit tat am really stress and lack of sleep few days continuosly, coz there were 2 deadlines in the same week and i dunno wat the hell of the assignment questioning about.
    I ended up like doing the readings and research on the question like no tomorrow, made really thick tea to kept myself awake, and tat cause my body couldn't support my mind, and fainted.
    The following days i felt like am sitting on a sampan, and having seasick. I saw everything like moving except myself, forced to skipped one day class and felt so upset, not for skipping the class but missing my home.

  2. Ivan's boy-turns-to-man Project
    Doesn't mean the smooth criminal rapes Ivan successfully (the detail pls link to http://jingonline.tumblr.com/page/5, the entry at 5 of July... hehehe), but Ivan decided to gives her mum a big surprise, he wants to dye his hair~! As Zoe is half pro-hair stylist, and am the busy-body future journalist, so the project were proudly presented by Zoe and Rach. Ahahahaha.. lazy to tells the detail, link to his blog and read more detail!

  3. Buffet and Souvenir Hunting's Day
    After submited the fu*king assignment by thursday, went for shopping with housemates and Ivan at Friday, hunts for the souvenir for my friends and family as another 2 weeks to stay in Liverpool. Got most of the souvenirs and only leave couples of friend have no idea wat to buy for them.
    Went for chinesse buffet as lunch with Ivan, Jenn and Griza, enjoyed the very delicious time with my fellow friends. Made me miss my mum's cooking a lot!

  4. The foods!

    Griza & me

    Jenn & me

  5. Almighty Ivan Project.
    Right after shopping and got back to apartment, girls were busy ready the surprise party for Ivan's 22 years old birthday!! Ivan went spot by spot and collected the clues of where was his birthday present hiding. A really crazy and unbeliable night! I bet no one of us will forget till his or her last breath!
    Happy Birthday Ivan Sang! Thx for take care of me wen i'm sick, hope our frenship will last forever!
    p/s: It doesn't mean u can bully me forever okay~!

  6. Elegant Day
    Sleep at 6am, and woke up at 12pm, and Griza called for goin to Museum, shower and dress up then out to Museum with huge panda eyes. Went to National Museum Liverpool a.k.a Zoo Liverpool. It wasn't a typical museum but 3 out of 5 floors were aquarium, bugs and animals, and space. 3 of us wondered we were in musuem or zoo. Overall the museum is intersting and not bored at all, it u guyz hv the chance to come to Liverpool, this museum is something u couldn't miss it :)
    The Walker Art Gallery juz next to the museum, of course we won't walked out for one museum only, althought we leave 1 and half hours from the closing time of the gallery, we still walked in to have a look. And i think i will come by myself for a more detail visit again :)

  7. Plan for my trip
    This is wat make my mood ups and downs a lot wen planning it, juz simply because the plan keep changing and alot of uncertainly, plus the limited budget and unfamiliar with the place, sometime juz feel wanna give up and go back to malaysia without any trip plan.
    Finally the plan was confirm, will go for Europe trip for 1 week, and back to London for another week, then take coach to Manchester airport and back to Malaysia alone. Hopefully not over budget and i'll enjoy the plan.

----------------------------

- another assignment and exam to go, and i'll get my life back SOON!
- i cant believe 3 months i was here.
- missing malaysia
- what i will be after this?

Liverpool, UK
20080825, 1103am
Rach in blue mood

No comments:

Post a Comment