Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fool

April fool :P!

Case No. 1 - 0830am *SMS*
Me: Megan, i on leave today, don't you said you miss me? Movie?
Megan: Cant la, rushing my thesis ni..
Me: awww.. ok.. aihh..
Megan: sound upset ni you, you k?
Me: not really.. uhh.. i think i get fired edy la.. aihh..
Megan: WHAT?! ok dear, we meet up k? where and what time? do you need me to pick you up?
Me: uhmm.. okay.. can you come to my office then?
Megan: er?
Me: Coz today is April Fool! I love you Meg, muarck muarck muarck..

and she didn't reply me at all.. muahahaha. Happy April Fool Megan!

Case No.2 - 1030am *MSN*
Me: Chris
Chris: yes baby?
Me: I got something to tell you.
Chris: yeah?
Me: hmm.. i think we are more suitable to be friend.. I'm sorry.
Chris: what?! what's wrong? why suddenly said this?
Me: i just feel like.. be friend better.. sorry Chris
Chris: dear, can you wait me to come back by this 17th? i don't want settle this on net, please.
Me: ...
Chris: we were good yesterday still, why dear?
Me: because yesterday wasn't April Fool, that's why xD.
Chris: damnnnnnnnnnnnn! you SCARED me! not fair!
Me: muahahahaha..

Then he said he'll kena me back when he come back in this 17th >,<..

Case No.3 - 0730pm *face to face*
Me: uhhh.. Babby..
Dad: what?
Me: i lost my phone..
Dad: WHAT?!
Me: i guess i dropped it somewhere in KLCC, i went there for assignment just now..
Dad: how can! do you try to call your phone?
Me: i did, its off...
Dad: good lo, change new one.
Me: i poor oo.. salary haven't out yet oo...
Dad: so?
Me: so....
Dad: aihh.. *he get up from sofa, and walk to his working desk*
Dad: na.. give you la, new one

and that's my phone -.-"

Me: yerrrr! how can you like that one!
Dad: you stupid, just now i edy saw your phone charging with my charger there. You want fool me also make sure your phone keep nice nice ma.. April fool ma, i don't know meh?
Me: blerkkkkkkk, i stupid because you born me stupid, so you even stupid~!
Dad: muahahaha, i win this time.


end of story, thank you for supporting bullshit blog once again.




Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090401, 0905pm
Rach in April fool mood.

4 comments: