Sunday, April 12, 2009

SmartKids exhibition 2009

SmartKids is one of the main exhibition of my company, although i'm not under the event line, but all of us have to help out for this big event. Yes, including a journalist, like me.

Can you imagine like 3 thousand of kids coming to you? yes i do love kids, i love to be with them because they're just so sweet, sometimes. I was thinking to bring Kar Kar, Joshua, Anthony all them to join this event, too bad Madam Chin not managed to get enough people for watching out all those kids. Kids are disappointed of course, so i got back lot of goody stuff although i'm broke! (Sept if you're actually reading my blog, please keep this as secret ya, or the kids will keep bugging me! Thanks!).

I'm just too lazy to descript how horrible of those kids, i'll continue my blog with photo, and long captions. Yes, i'm Rachel, and i'm such a lazy bug.


This is lovely! If you cant see clear what's on my hand, its actually my name with blink blink pink and silver color pen, and this is actually for KIDS only! i'm cheeky, i told them i'm 16 years old although i was with my sharpe yellow organizer t-shirt, and my organizer tag. Muahahahaha, thanks Kelvin, the owner of the kids tattoo painiting for the free painting. <3 align="center">

a random shot

Art Yeo is a monster~ Lalalala~

Crystal and Me


He was trying to hug me, muahaha


Awww, puppet show!

Little fireman, damn cute la! >,<
The fairy tale hall


FULL OF KIDS! WTH!


Awww, monsters! Yelling, shouting, crying, running, talking, jumping!


Finally, 200++ of school children got their place and ready for the group photos.



If you're following my blog, you should sense i'm not in good mood this few days. But friends, don't worry, i know what to do and what should i do the next.

Thankful to Sasha especially, he made my day and motivate me with the India trip offer.

KC, the ex-bf offer for the jogoya.

Keith the half Australian offer the free makan, tidur, main dan buli if i want to go to Australia.
Cookie the doggie waiting no matter how late the 2 jie jie coming back home.

Mommy and Babby calls for reminding me to eat on time.

Danny available for me all the time

Jon the one who willing to see my ugly crying face when i discovered the fact, and hold me on.

Eva the one suffered my bad temper and let me release my sadness fully

Elaine the cousin spending her precious time for me.

Kids, thanks for cheer me up =)

Thanks everyone, i have you guys still =).



Aww.. i forget the video i took in the exhibition. The focus ain't the crowd, but JASON PHANG!

Jason: Rachel???!!!!
Me: Ei!!!! you... you.. (i know i knew him, but i forgot his name!)
Jason: How come you're here, you part time meh?!
Me: I'm in this company la. Why you're here?!
Pey Ying: He said you're his senior wor. You guys went to same college and UK right?
Me: WTH! He's OLDER ok! You see his uncle face!
Jason: Muahahahahahahaha



i don't plan to take Dez (my colleague, the one showing peace) and Jason, just that they suddenly appear, i have no choice only :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment