Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lost and not found =(

now is 3.10am, and i'm awake.

i trying to make this as a long blog, but i'm actually not in the mood, i just lost my baby nokia 6600 fold yesterday morning :(

this mada me sad, although the brand new Sony Ericson W980 is on my hand now. Just don't ask me to storied why i got the new phone and how i actually lost my baby 6600, i'm trying to not recall :(.

and yea, i lost my number as well, i went to report the lost in maxis center but i forgot this number was registered under Jimmy's name, he is way busy working and we need to appear together for changing the registration name, i don't think this can be done in one day time, so i got another new number. Friends please msn me your number, offline or online, i need to get back all the contacts.

Rach's msn: ys_chew@hotmail.com
*i don't approve anyone, so please let me know before you add me.*

bye my baby nokia 6600 fold *sob sob*



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090416, 0322am
Rach in missing her baby mood

No comments:

Post a Comment