Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Message

Don't surprise if you found some of my posts missing, yea i deleted it.

Not because of i feel guilty, not because of that aren't true, not because i afraid of him, just because i want to delete it, as i wish to delete this person in my life. I want to get over from all these, i want to end it.

I ask nothing, i just want to be alone, leave me alone and i'll be fine, soon.

Keith: I hate you to do such thing behind me, you have no different with set me up, you're not helping me, you're just trying to mess thing up. Do respect my choice, if you really know me, you should understand me. You shouldn't do this and tell me, you do this all because of me! If i want to be dumb then just let me be! I never want my friend to hurt someone because of me. Keith, you leave me alone, i really don't feel want to talk to you at this moment. Just leave me alone.

Megan: I know you're part of it, don't try to tell me anything about him, i will hate you as well.

Kristy Lim: I never met you before, i don't know why were you doing all this. I mean.. i knew it, that's why i made my choice and give it up, i never want thing goes to this way. I want to let it over. Yes i'm a loser, but i feel better to become a loser, can you and Keith just stop bugging me?

I don't feel like blogging at all especially at this moment. All i want is flood by my works, till i cant breath.

Sasha.Jonathan.Eva.Steven.Zoe.Jennifer.Kuan.Wayne.Woon.Crystal.Tong.Tania.Chai.KarKar. Joshua.

When i look back these days in the future, i will never forget you guys here for me, hold me on, sad for me, spent time with me, spoke to me, listening to me, wiped my tears, brought me out, made me smile, called me up to make sure i'm still alive.

Especially you Steven, thanks alot buddy, thanks alot alot.





Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090429, 0852pm
Rach promises will come back with a lot of happy face photos, she makes her pledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment