Saturday, May 2, 2009

Recovering Journey part 1

I try to keep my blog update almost every few days, to keep my readers update themselves about me, and to record down my life stories.

The longest time I leave out my blog was my grandma's funeral, and this time even longer, i'm sorry for all my friends and family who care me a lot, some of them couldn't find me due on my number changing, made Eyr, Jon and Kyle calling to my house phone and e-mail to make sure i'm ok.

In this 2 weeks, i trying to work really hard and let my works occupied all my time, but everytime i sitting in front of my desk i started thinkin all those memories, and the harsh thing he've done on me.

My boss knows i'm not alright, thanks for his forgiveness because i slack a lot, and let me took few days leave and relax.

I took Sasha advice, i went to outdoor, i do whatever i love to, i met friends, i enjoy natural, going to one day trip and road trip, go to have some good food and good time with my friends, and with my not-really-happy-mood.

Steven: Cant you just stop sighing? Cant you just enjoy?!
Me: Stev, i'm trying hard to be happy but.. Sorry for wasting your time to keep me company..
Steven: Rach, happy no need to try hard to, its come naturally when you're really feel happy. Just stop thinking bout the fellow, life must go on, he's not worth to waste your time, and MY TIME!
Me: ....

Thanks Stev, although you're younger than me, but cant deny you've matured thought.

I went out a lot with Steven in this 2 weeks. He knows i love roadtrip, i love natural, he brought me to FRIM and park a lot in this 2 weeks, and also Genting one-day-trip, movie, shopping, dining, karaoka to keep me company and cheer me up

Thanks dude, i feel guitly to want you keep me accompany, you don't need to do that for me.. Just.. except thank you i don't know what else i can say to you. Really, thank you.


In Kepong Metapolitan Park


Sunset view


Lake view


Kepong FRIM river


Kepong FRIM jungle


He insisted not to touch the water in the early morning


Thanks for the photo Stev :)


Waterfall in FRIM


Kepong Menjalara Park

Kawasan Perkelahan Air Kroh

The waterfall

The morning view

the way to jungle


Me and Steven


Steven: Rach, smile le!
Me: *yiiiiii*
Steven: fake one. Be happy, be happy when be with me.
Me: =)
Thanks dude, for the everything.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090502, 1043am
Rach in recovering mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment