Friday, May 8, 2009

Doggie

As i mentioned in the entry earlier, i will post something about doggie. Here you go.

Everyone can sensed i'm not alright in the past few weeks, of course my babby bear too.

So one day, he brings back a big surprise for me.

Babby: Muffin, jie jie come back edy, go call jie jie!

WTH!

This is just like a HUGE hamster!



Dad brought this puppy back from no where, surprised me, and cheer me =)

But i hate its named as Muffin =(

Dad wondered not i want to called the next doggie as Muffin so much, i just don't want to recall it why. Anyway, i gave him a new name as Pudding, don't ask me why, just because Pudding and Cookie are under the same category, and desserts always sound, and look happy =)

Pudding and me


Obviously Pudding loves Jeff more than me =(


Little Pudding

I failed to capture Cookie jealous look, he's so adorable! No worry Cookie, i love you much still =), you still the number one for jie jie.

--------------
I used to bring Cookie for morning walk before i go to work.

In the last week morning, i brought Cookie out and we saw a very weird box placing in the car park lot, Cookie smell something and start barking on it, and i heard very soft barking replied from the box as well.

I walked to the box immediately, there must be some abandoned dog in the box!

But guess wat, the box was seal up with cellophone tape!



I just cant open with only my bare hand! I quicky ran back home with Cookie to get some scissor and rescure the dog, i guess he was dying!

I told Babby about this and he came out with me. He wants me to cool down as i was so nervous that time.
When opened it up, we saw this white doggie inside the box! He isn't a puppy, he is an adult dog, can you see how small of this box? and its sealed! with cellophone tape! The doggie cant even stand when we opened the box, he was so weak.

I brought him home, and let him have some bread + warm milk + raw egg, he took sometime to get the food finished, luckily he looks better after the eating.



Dad sent him to SPCA after this, my home cant take any dog, sorry doggie =(.
I just don't understand why would YOU do that to a doggie?! He isn't harmful, he was so afraid when i bring him home and feed him, he don't bark, he was so gentle! What's the different with killing him slowly when YOU do that?! YOU are such an evil, YOU are trying to end a life! He is just a doggie! and YOU are a human being! I shame on YOU!
God, please bless the doggie, may You found him a good master and has a good life.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090508, 1010pm
Rach in hate brainless people mood.

1 comment:

  1. Aiyo~~~ pudding wei~~~ will grow bigger or not one??? Cookie got bite it??

    It looks like a puppy selling in MV pets wonderland though.... that wont grow any bigger~

    Ya.... humans.... I sent u an email regarding on dogs slaughter right?? see what I signed under the email... "MAY DOGS SLAUGHTER BE SLAUGHTERED ONE DAY!!!!"

    ReplyDelete