Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cheer my day =D

Skip da Malacca trip *sowee Jenn, Wayne and Belle >,<*

I found something more interesting and meaningful from someone special for me!!

I received a file from Sasha last few days but i couldn't open it up because i don't have Quicktime player in my laptop, which i just got it format last 3 weeks ago, and i was so lazy to got the software download that time, so i told Sasha i will view it when i got da software, then i went offline *sorry dear for being so rude to you >,<*!

And i just got the software download *not for seeing the Sasha's video but another file though >,<*, then i found Sasha's file in my folder and its impress me!!!

Gosh Sasha! You're so cool in the video! I mean it, really cool! And thanks for not forgetting your promose to played me drum, althought i actually forgot about this! XD

The next things! The India trip and YOU ALBUM!! haha i cant wait to meet you again and you gonna hand your album to me by yourself Sasha =)! Gambateh neh!!

Sasha, thanks for remember every single words i told you, and you made every single promise real. You know this is just so sweet and what can i ask for more from you?

Thanks God, for letting me met some bad people, then i can compare who are being real kind to me all the time. =)


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090517, 1005am
Rach in thankful mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment