Sunday, May 24, 2009

The lost and hurt from the snatched

1. Priceless handbag from my sis, that couldn't find any in Malaysia.
2. Cool purse, that i love it very very much.
3. All my cards, including IC, driving license, TARC student card, LJMU student card, debit card, atm card, member cards, insurance and medical card.
4. Cash, RM 200+-
5. My lucky coins from my grandma, that i treasure very much.
6. Swiss knife that i brought from UK, travelled to 6 countries with me. Together with the lego key chain hanging up on it, which presented by Zoe and Ivan from UK lego land *sorry Zoe, sorry Ivan* =(.
7. My cosmetic bag, with all my cosmetic inside, worth like RM 300+-.
8. My schedule booklet, with all the important appointments and events detail inside.
9. My recorder, with all the exclusive interview records inside.
10. My Mickey's handfree set.
11. My coins bag with few bucks inside.
12. My mirror, XiaoQin (Little Green) that presented from my sis, i love it a lot.
13. My hubby car key

Total lost: I don't know how to count. But i know its A LOT!

Especially something that can never calculate by money! Like the handbag itself, like the swiss knife, the lego key chain, XiaoQin, booklet, and my grandma's LUCKY COINS!

Gosh, now i feel like crying =(

But Mickey was on my hand that time, i was sending texted message with Jay that time so i hold it on my hand instead put it in my handbag. This is lucky.

For who don't not know what the hell is this Rachel listing all this, refer to the last entry.

I really wanna blog how was it happened before i come to blog, but after listing all these i have no mood anymore. I tell you guys after i get over from this horrible memory. Sorry =(..

Here with some photos and captions, just to let you guys know how am i now.


The photo i took a week before my handbag got snatched. Red circle, the snatched handbag. Green circle, the snatched purse inside the handbag.



I HIT my knee on the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD with my thick jean, still my knee got hurt like this. I got my muscle hurt as well, have to wear a week of knee guide, couldn't walk much summore =(, and its really pain! like hell PAIN!
p/s: the bruise getting serious now, it was like dark green and black *cried*

bruise and twist on my right wrist


bruise on my left arm


bleed a little on my left hand


bleed on my right elbow


cut and bleed on my right hand

Thanks uncle Ming drove all the way long from Kepong to USJ to help me out. Thanks for my colleagues for the care and help on that day. Thanks for all the calls, text messages, leave messages, video calls, msn, visits from my friends and family members. I'm fine, just being so emo this few days, i need sometime to get over from this, but i'm absolutely fine, just don't worry =).
I hope i can come back to blog soon, but i need to rest more. Anyway stay tuned in both of my blog, i think i will be more often on my mobile blog to update some simple one.



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090542, 1141pm
Rach in hell pain mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment