Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Malacca~

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy UPDATE!

update the not really updating one XD.

Malacca trip last weekend! *JC me very rajin, saya update myself, sayang me sayang me!*

ok obviously this gonna be very cin-cai update also la.. basically a photo update pun, i guess you guys also lazy to read soooooooooooo many words right? i make it simple for you guys! *winks*

Wayne: What is this called? What's the story?
me: aaaaa....... you want to visit their museum before go up or not?

Babby: you very sia sui le! you malaysian ar?
Me: ah che, you know meh?!
Babby: Zhen He marr, what i don't know?!
Me: Babby, luckily that day i didn't bring you go Malacca.



I hate this photo at first, then slowly feel ok XD. *thanks to JC*


Itu Wayne keep saying very disgust of the snake, but he managed to take photo like this



I know this! Sungai Malacca! *proud!!*


I know this too! Eye of Malaysia *double proud!*

Me: nah, see see, London got London eye, Malaysia also got.
Wayne: really wor.. i go down take picture ya.
JC: okies i follow..
Me: har.. so damn hot wei...
and both of them go down without listening to me, then me and ah Belle decided to sit inside the car and enjoyed the air-con, sambil snap their photo XD. Giler punya orang, so damn hot that day.


Me me

da view from da hill


*Pink T-shirt = Wayne* JC and me *heart you*


After that we went to Lukut, Negeri Sembilan for our dinner, toegther with Babby Chew, Mummy Chew and Jeff Chew. Had a very full dinner and entertained my fellow friends with car racing between me and Babby Chew, then terus balik Kepong, makan ikan bakar and kerang, which Wayne craved for it soooooooooooooo much.
And now i still feel full *che bluff only XD*.
The next entry! i don't know XD, but stay tuned.
Gosh i getting siao.. sleepy neh, ciao~



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090519, 0904pm
Rach in wanna quit my job mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment