Friday, May 8, 2009

Recovering Journey Part 5

KC was my boyfriend, we ended because he doesn't love me anymore (althought he denied it). He did let me felt he wasn't in the relationship. So finally, both of us decided to end it up.

He was the first ex that made me felt hurt like i ever felt before, because i know he's a good man, yet he isn't the good bf for me. I hated him, until i actually deleted his number, his msn and email, even profile account and don't want to see him anymore.

However i believe in God, God want us to meet again.

He got my msn back and we started chating again. From the day i into another relationship, till i found out he cheated on me, KC was there. He didn't do anything, didn't say anything, he just talk to me, and brought me out last night, let me decided where i wanted to go, and he became my driver for the night.

And i choose to Look-Out-Point, which i thought i will never go again.

KC drove from PJ to Kepong and picked me up, brought me to Ampang and up to the hill, then sent me back to Kepong and drove back to Setapak. This is somehow touched me, except thank you, i can only say, you don't need to do that actually KC.

He's still funny, silly, stupid, childish, reckless, rude, and patient.

I didn't talk much once we reached Look-Out-Point.

I sat on the same bench, and blanked out.

He was just sitting beside me, and keep silent.

I guess till he cant standed the very abnormal-silent me, he urged me walked around, i just realized he was actually sat beside me. I'm sorry.



KC, your shoe is ugly.


Random shot

KC

The view

KC, i thought we will never meet each other again. Thanks for the outing, understanding, entertaining, joking, and sharing. Thank you very much to contributed in my recovering journey =).


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090508, 0922pm
Rach in "damn, i gonna go to LOP for the 2nd times in this weekend!" mood


No comments:

Post a Comment