Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bye-bye Foldy :'(

hmm.. girls like camwhoring, i'm an ordinary girl, so i love taking photo with my phone. Anywhere, anytime, with anyone...

this is the random shot i took in my office wash room.
with my new born baby Nokia 6600 fold. I just love the quality of photo taken by my new photos, its made me like a photo-taking-crazy ever since i bought him..
but....

I DROPPED IT YESTERDAY!!!!

this made me sad.. very very upset.. of course for the 2 months new baby, but i actually care the contacts, photos and messages more! I tried to sent texted message to my phone, that i don't mind to pay for getting my phone back, just please GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!!

yet the whole day i got no response.. then i know the bastard who took my phone probably thrown my sim away and owned my baby foldy :'(...

the worst is.. i didn't managed to get back my old number because it was registered under Jimmy's name, he helped me got this number before i got back from UK, of course if he wanted to got the number he has to register first, he did remind me to change the registration name if i'm free but i'm just way too lazy :'(, my fault no. 2.

now Jim is busy working and so am i, i had decided to gave up on the old number, and got another new one, of course i lost all the contacts numbers. So friends please drop me messages in msn, i will reply with my new number.

and guess what.. the mobile number settled, follow with the phone.. just don't ask me why i would got this phone..


yea.. this is SE w980.


it was my dream phone actually, with the build in 8G memory and the luxury touch screen are really attracted me. Just the point of price, when i was decided to change my SE Z520i, W980 was far expensive than Nokia 6600 fold. So i chose Nokia because of the cheaper price, and also try on other brands mobile phone. Everyone telling me that i have no fate with Nokia, i should just go back to SE, and finally, yea i with SE now.. aihh.. i too moody to construct the sentences.. of course i'm happy to got my dream phone on hand but er... i still miss Foldy anyway..

Foldy.. please forgive the clumsy mommy, i just hope you're fine now, and the new owner is treating you far carefully and good than me do *sob sob*.

and SE w980, i don't know what name i should give you yet, but i hope you will serve me good, although i kind of not sactified with the quality of photo, but still you're cool. Welcome to be my 5th child.


20090416, 1103om
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Rach in sighing mood.

3 comments:

  1. wah... dropped one, got another super cool one!!!!!!! Dang!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is not cool.. tell you the detail in the next meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. not cool meh??? I think it's super cool. The phone la of course, not the incident. Sure! When meet??? U say la??? LOL

    ReplyDelete