Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baggy

I'm not a shopper, a least i'm not addicted like MOST of my girlfriends.

And yea people said i'm kind of weird girl, because unlike the others, I shop with a clear target, choose, buy and pay. If say i want to have a new bag, i will just go shop for a bag, probably got it in 1 hour, then balik rumah.

Unless, yea, unless, it new year shopping, i will get myself ready to spend the whole day lempak-ing in the mall or mallsssss, to get the new year outfits done in a day.

okies, the main thing bout all the crap above just to lead the topic to, i went to shopping yesterday in Bangsar, with Lynn and Eve, for the award ball dinner by next 2 weeks.

The dress code is black color dress, i got a knee length one for the last year, so this year i intended to get a long one.

I got the dress in the 2nd boutique i visited, done in half hour :D.

But am not goin to post the dress here now, keep it as a secret until the day i wear it.

So after the dress, we went to Mc. Donald for late lunch, then we ready to go back ACTUALLY. But its rain, so we walked slowly and visited some upper floor boutique.

Then my eyes got into this pretty baby.

Lynn and Eve know my taste well, therefore when i "ohh gosh", they were saying "yea, this is Rachel bag."

Don't i told you guys in few of my previous blog that, i'm loyal? =D

I love only one style, one color, one feel of my different stuffs. For instant, bag, i love the classic England style, with leather material or material that similar with leather, dark brown or any dark color.

Found the element i describe in my old bags =)

Yenny Chew has the similar taste in choosing a handbag as me. Remember the hangbag i got snatched? that's from Yen too. So now i aiming for this one, LOL!




Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090920, 1230pm
Rach in goin to badminton later mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment