Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Merdeka Night

I never deny i don't love my country enough, just i thought i'm don't deserve to have my all life time spend in Malaysia ONLY.

Fortunely i had have chance to explored quite a lot of countries by my ages, and that's the reason why i knew i just need to explore more and more, rather than being an ordinary people, work and live in a same land.

This make me recalled the days when i was backpacking in Euro, i traveled alone from London to Manchester Airport, chased the flight to Abu Dhabi and transfered to Malaysia, over 30 hours just want to got back to my homeland, i only realised in that moment, how much i missed Malaysia.

So yea all these just the expression before i actually started the Merdeka post. *ouch! throw oes ok, but don't aim my face ok!*

I didn't planed to have any countdown or celebrate section for the 52th Merdeka day, till Elaine told me that pretty girls shouldn't hide at home in such big day, so she wants Gua Gua and I go out with her, The Sanctuary was the destination.


This is not Sanctuary, this is the view from the Sanctuary


Sanctuary


Pretty less clubbers that day, big day with extra charge, this is the main reason i think. We didn't enjoy the night very much, because the damn club playing merdeka song, just try to imagine the alcohol, the lighting, the sexy dance with the remix version of merdeka, what the F*CK la!


Rachel


Rachel and Elaine


Rach, Lynn and GuaGua


We leave around 1 something, i would say this is the shortest clubbing experience that i had. And guess what, damn i miss the time to club in Walkabout (click me! click me!), Liverpool :'(..
Ok, gonna work, arrrrgggg! >0<



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090902, 0820am
Rach in aihhhh mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment